Friday 26 October 2012

Texturing update

Just an update on the texturing of the exterior. At the moment I'm currently just trying to get the tone right so most of the textures are just procedurally textured using pre-sets in the hyper shade, exclusively using lambert and blinn shades. The only objects in the shot so far that have been textured with files are the bin and of course the ground plane. Next step is to finished the town off with this current method and then begin to create tiffs (images) for the areas tat look as if the need a little more information.
Also i edited the light a little in the following shots so that the textures can be seen a little better.





 

1 comment:

  1. It is looking fantastic! I do not have much to say... I really like the tone, as I have told you will be a sunset time and the light that you got it is just right. About the color which you choose for the buildings,( I do not if are they final or just a test), the only suggestion is if you could try the main building in a lighter color and see how it looks like but I am really please. Really good job.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete